We last updated our policy on 30 July 2020.
A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Such technology can improve your experience of using a website, for example, by remembering your preference settings and tracking your use of a website so that it can be improved to meet your needs.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary: These are essential to enable you to receive a service on a website, for example, which enable you to log into secure areas of our site, make use of e-billing services or to comply with the law (e.g. such as to keep your information safe).
- Analytical/performance: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality: These allow the site to remember choices you make (such as your log in details) and customised preference settings (e.g. text size). This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences and improve your visit. These are also used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. Information collected by "functionality" cookies may or may not be anonymised, but they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting: These cookies record your visit to a site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The site will use this information to make the site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. It may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
What cookies do we use
- Bing Ads: Tells us how our ads on Bing are working and what kinds of users are interested in SeamPay.
- Facebook Ads: Tells us how our ads on Facebook are working and what kinds of users are interested in SeamPay.
- Google Ads: A cookie that shows us how effective our SeamPay ad campaigns are by tracking how many users click through to our website from a particular ad, and the demographic of those users.
- Google Analytics: Allows us to see how many users are on the SeamPay website, which pages they are visiting and track how many visitors joined SeamPay.
- Google Optimise: Part of our testing platform to help us understand whether any changes we've made to SeamPay website pages have been well received.
- Google Tag Manager: This cookie controls other cookies on the website.
- LinkedIn Insight: Tells us how often people are clicking on our ads on LinkedIn and are taken to the jobs board on the SeamPay website.
- Twitter Ads: Tells us how our ads on Twitter are working and what kinds of users are interested in SeamPay.
We'll let you know if we change what cookies we use. If we change the cookies we use, we will update this Cookies Policy. You always can find the latest version of this Policy on our website.